Mon âme a reconnu votre âme
A collection of Paintings and Poetry
inspired by tenor Jonas Kaufmann
Cathie Hubert has published a little Art Book of Poetry and paintings inspired by the Opera Singer Jonas Kaufmann.
Click here to see the images gallery
Available to order from amazon - click to buy
The book is also now available from
Summer 2015 sold at Choregies d’Orange, Salzburg Festival and Gstaad Menuhin Festival.
Selling now at :
Bayerishe Staatsoper shop Munchen
Théatre des Champs Elysées Paris
Cathie Hubert Book inspired by Jonas Kaufmann.
25% of the book sales go to Jonas Kaufmann ’s charity Campus Freunde in Munich, a charity helping young lyrical singers.
Cathie Hubert is working on a collection of small art books inspired by Opera.
"This book is a treasure! Highly recommended for Kaufmann lovers, opera lovers and art lovers! "
Simon Parris - Opera Critic Melbourne Australia
What people have said...
- "I received my lovely little art book today! Beautiful work, a real treasure. Thank you Cathie :)” Michelle Surtees Myers, London
- "The feelings expressed by you echo my feelings.” Marion Bodi, Canada
- "Le petit livre est arrivé au Luxembourg! Il est très beau, j'aime beaucoup les dessins de Cathie qui sont très beaux et illustrent admirablement les scènes des opéras évoqués.” Lea Metz, Luxembourg
- "It's a magical little book. The beautiful artwork is exquisitely complimented by the poetry inspired by the operas performed by Jonas Kaufmann. Very special.” Emma Joel, London
- "There is something irresistibly tender and intimate about Cathie Hubert’s pocket-sized new book ‘ Mon âme a reconnu votre âme ‘. It’s full of warmth and love and to read it is an open invitation to bask in the beauty of opera and, of course, to bathe in the incredible voice of Jonas Kaufman.” Neil del Strother, London. Author.
- "This little Book is an act of love, since the motivation was inspiration in it's purest form, which is an act of love. It's beautiful. And it is exactly what opera should do to people. I imagine this is what happened to him when he saw his first opera" Manuela Viana
- "Your book reminds me of a mediaeval manuscript - like a little jewel.” Julia Newton